The Guided Bicycle Art Tour celebrates culture & arts in Olde Towne Portsmouth on a 3 mile guided bicycle tour visiting new and historic art landmarks, points of interest and murals along the way. “Free for All” ages 12 and up. Bring you own bicycle and helmet with pre-ride safety check by our local Bicycle Ambassadors.
Meet you at TheHUBnear the Ferry Dock on High Street 10:30am
Join us as we map the road ahead through 2021. Moving Forward Meetups include friendly conversation, inspiring messages and time together as we plan, create and ideate! Learn about various community updates and yes deciding where we can make more art! Contact us for location details.
Join the Zoom Meeting ID: 765 4884 6064
SCOPE OF WORK: Moving Forward 2021
Definition: A board meeting is a formal periodic gathering of a Board of Directors. Most of the organizations, being public or private, profit or non-profit, are ultimately governed by a body commonly known as Board of Directors. The members of this body cyclically meet to discuss strategic matters.
Inspirational Quotes for Moving Forward 2021
1. “Life is like riding a bicycle, to keep your balance, you must keep moving.” –Albert Einstein
2. “You can’t start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one.” –Anonymous
3. “As I look back on my life, I realized that every time I thought I was being rejected from something good, I was actually being re-directed to something better.” –Anonymous
4. “The truth is, unless you let go, unless you forgive yourself, unless you forgive the situation, unless you realize that the situation is over, you cannot move forward.” –Steve Maraboli
5. “We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things because we’re curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.” –Walt Disney
6. “Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” –Anonymous
7. “What good is living a life you’ve been given if all you do is stand in one place.” –Anonymous
8. “The hardest part about moving forward is not looking back.” –Anonymous
9. “Don’t look back you’re not going that way.” –Anonymous
Take a ride with us and explore Olde Towne Portsmouth during every Full Moon. We will have several pit stops and other unplanned fiascos are sure to happen along the way so bring your camera and handy notebook to share the adventure with others along the way!
We usually meet at the Ferry Dock Landing on 1 High Street before sunset but if your interested in attending please be sure to contact us for exact meeting location and details.
Dress appropriate for warm or cold weather, bring bike lights and bright clothing so we are sure to be seen. Don’t forget to wear your best “thinking cap” so we can capture amazing sunsets and evening photos during the golden hours. Olde Towne Portsmouth has plenty instore for us every 29.5 days…
Until the next Full Moon let’s make more #ecoART !